This home improvement project involves an old flat where the renovation of the wooden Scots pine flooring and the restoration of old mouldings is required. Other work to be undertaken includes the repair of interior woodwork and the exterior metal balconies.
The restoration of plaster in patios is also necessary, as is the installation of new electric, heating, air conditioning and plumbing utilities.
At Antana, we undertake residential construction during which we carry out all the architectural and construction works necessary, from the moment the client makes the decision to build a house or renovate their current property, right up until he or she decides to live in it:
- Performing of prior planning studies aimed at guaranteeing that our clients can build what they desire
- Drawing up of preliminary plans and calculation of initial estimates in order to facilitate the economic planning of our clients
- Drafting of the basic design and processing of the construction license
- Drafting of the final design, taking of measurements and provision of definitive estimates
- Undertaking of work and production of certifications
- Project Management and Coordination of Health and Safety
- Project Report, Final Completion Certificate and Delivery Receipt
- Processing of License of First Occupation
The advantages of carrying out works using the Integral Turnkey Project or Renovations method of thinking are as follows:
- Unique communication channel
- Unique responsibility
- Adaptability in decision making
- Security in quality, time frame and cost
If you would like to see some of the home projects we have carried out using this integral turnkey way of thinking, you can find more information by clicking on this link.