The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
|Session||Register user data entries on the website.Owner: IBERICA DE INGENIERIA SANTA ANA, S.L.||When the user fills in a form|
|User authentication||Identify you as a registered user and allow you to browse the different contents of the website.Owner: IBERICA DE INGENIERIA SANTA ANA, S.L.||For the duration of the session only|
|"social media plug-in||Allow the user to share content with members of a specific social network.Owner: Social network that sets the cookie (Twitter Inc., Facebook Inc., ...)||When there is a plugin or a share button on a social network|
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. However, the company is not responsible for the fact that the deactivation of the same may prevent the proper functioning of the page.
To allow, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For example, you can find information on how to do this in the case you use as a browser:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Operate from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html