Antana is awarded the integral reform of a house in the centre of Madrid, located in a historic building next to Paseo de la Castellana.
This is an old flat in which it is necessary to restore the melis pine floorboards in the house, as well as recovering old mouldings, restoring the interior woodwork and the exterior metalwork on the balconies.
It will also be necessary to restore the rendering in courtyards and to install new electricity, heating, air conditioning and plumbing installations.
At Antana we carry out integral reforms of housesWe carry out all the work involved in the construction of a house. architecture and constructionfrom the moment a client decides to build a house or renovate their own until they start living in it:
- Preparation of preliminary urban planning studies aimed at ensuring that our clients can build what they intend to build.
- Drafting of preliminary projects and preparation of preliminary budgets to facilitate the economic planning of our clients.
- Drafting of the basic project and processing of the building permit.
- Drafting of the execution project and preparation of final measurements and budgets.
- Execution of works and preparation of certifications
- Optional Management and Health and Safety Coordination
- Drafting of the Project and Final Certificate of Work and Certificate of Acceptance
- Processing of the First Occupancy Licence
The advantages of the execution of works under the Turnkey Project or Integral Reform scheme are the following:
- Single dialogue
- Single Responsibility
- Agile decision-making
- Quality, time and cost security
If you want to see some of the housing projects that we have developed under this turnkey integral reform scheme, you can find more information through this link