This alliance allows the development of synergies between the technical capabilities of the two companies, as Antana specialises in comprehensive building refurbishment projects and works and Uría in the provision of energy services.
WHAT DOES IT CONSIST OF?
This is a programme of direct aid at national level that will allocate 300 million euros to incentivise and promote the implementation of reform actions that favour the reduction of CO₂, through energy saving, improved energy efficiency or the use of renewable energies. At the legislative level, it aims to contribute to achieving the objectives set out in both Directive 2012/27/EU on energy efficiency and the 2014-2020 Action Plan.
WHAT IS ITS PERIOD OF VALIDITY?
The application period started on 21 November 2020 and runs until 31 July 2021.
WHO IS IT AIMED AT?
- Natural or legal persons of a private or public nature.
- Communities of owners or groups of communities of owners of residential buildings for residential use.
- Owners who are grouped together as owners of buildings and have not been granted the Horizontal Property title.
- Building operators, lessees or concessionaires. Energy service companies (ESCOs).
- Renewable energy communities and citizen energy communities.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBLE ACTIONS?
Option A. Existing complete buildings with the following uses:
- Single-family residential buildings;
- Buildings of collective residential housing typology;
- Buildings for any other use (administrative, health, educational, cultural, etc.)
Option B. Detached properties in buildings (Not allowed in the Community of Madrid)
The following actions areNOT eligible (EXCLUSIONS):
- Those carried out in newbuildings;
- Interventions that increase surface area or volume;
- Interventions involving a change of use of the building;
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Investment after the date of application for the aid, or in any case after 7 August 2020 (in case of prior preparatory activities)
- Year of construction of the building before 2007
- Reduction of carbon dioxide emissions compared to the baseline scenario.
- Final energy reduction by justifying a 10% reduction in final energy consumption compared to its baseline situation.
WHAT TYPES OF ACTION ARE THERE?
Typology 1: Improvement of the energy efficiency of the thermal envelope
Typology 2: Improvement of energy efficiency and renewable energies in heating, air conditioning, ventilation and domestic hot water installations;
- Substitution of conventional energy by solar thermal energy
- Substitution of conventional energy by geothermal energy
- Substitution of conventional energy by biomass
- Improvement of energy efficiency of generation systems not included in 2.1 to 2.3 (i.e. aerothermal)
- Improving the energy efficiency of the distribution, regulation, control and emission subsystems of thermal installations.
Typology 3: Improving the energy efficiency of lighting installations
AMOUNT OF AID?
These are non-refundable subsidies, the total amount being the sum of the BASE AID + ADDITIONAL AID.
BASE AID: 35% in all types of action with the exception of actions to improve energy efficiency in lighting, which corresponds to 15%.
- Social criterion: Qualified publicly protected residential buildings and in residential buildings located in Urban or Rural Regeneration and Renewal Areas.
- Energy Efficiency: Obtaining "A", "B" or two-letter energy rating
- Integrated actions: Combination of two or more typologies, one of them on the thermal envelope (typology 1), in which the heating and cooling demandis reduced by 30%.